This is one of my favourite, Ikan Masak Merah.
We had this last Sunday.a bit spicy , sweet and sour.It kinda of sweet and sour taste.
I have recipe to shared.
- 3 pcs of fish (any fish-nyok-nyok, tenggiri or bawal) - fried with salt and tumeric
- a tbps of chili paste
- 3 tbps of tomato sauce
- 3 tpbs of chili sauce
- 1 big onion sliced or quater
- 1 clove of garlic- sliced
- 4 slice of ginger
- 1 tomato - wedged
- Green peas (as I don't have other vegie)
- red chili - slice
- salt and sugar for taste
- some oil for frying
- heat oil, fry chili paste
- add ginger, onion and garlic-stirr till fragrance
- then add chili and tomato sauce
- add sugar and salt
- then tomato wedges and peas
- add fish, let it be in the wok for 5 mins and served with rice.